Nikola v7.7.7 is out!
On behalf of the Nikola team, I am pleased to announce the immediate availability of Nikola v7.7.7. It fixes some bugs and adds new features.
What is Nikola?¶
Nikola is a static site and blog generator, written in Python. It can use Mako and Jinja2 templates, and input in many popular markup formats, such as reStructuredText and Markdown — and can even turn Jupyter (IPython) Notebooks into blog posts! It also supports image galleries, and is multilingual. Nikola is flexible, and page builds are extremely fast, courtesy of doit (which is rebuilding only what has been changed).
Find out more at the website: https://getnikola.com/
pip install Nikola or download tarballs on GitHub and PyPI.
--one-fileoption to wordpress importer (Issue #2262)
- New Pygal-based chart shortcode (Issue #2170)
post_typeto post-list directive (Issue #2272)
sys.executablefor launching pip in
- Fix Indonesian translation (Issue #2291)
- Fix a JSON conversion bug in the WordPress importer (Issue #2264)
- Don’t create download directories when not downloading WordPress attachments (Issue #2260)
- Don’t display "Good link" messages in
nikola check -lby default, can be re-enabled with
-voption (Issue #2268)
- Fix a format string in
nikola check(Issue #2267)
- Don't crash wordpress importer when posts are "empty" (Issue #2263)
- Don't put untranslated and nonexistent posts in sitemap (Issue #2289)
CommentsComments powered by Disqus