On behalf of the Nikola team, I am pleased to announce the immediate availability of Nikola v7.7.12. It fixes some bugs and adds new features.
What is Nikola?
Nikola is a static site and blog generator, written in Python. It can use Mako and Jinja2 templates, and input in many popular markup formats, such as reStructuredText and Markdown — and can even turn Jupyter (IPython) Notebooks into blog posts! It also supports image galleries, and is multilingual. Nikola is flexible, and page builds are extremely fast, courtesy of doit (which is rebuilding only what has been changed).
Find out more at the website: https://getnikola.com/
- New Telugu translation by Chillar Anand
- Add sections filtering in the post list directive (Issue #2409)
- Update Bootstrap to v3.3.7
- Added code documentation to ReadTheDocs (Issue #2124)
- Pass language to docutils so admonitions are translated (Issue #2422)
- Put 2-file post metadata in the same place as the text file when specifying a path in new_post, new_page (Issue #2420)
- Register dependencies in post-list shortcode (Issue #2412)
- Support post-list shortcode better (Issue #2408)
- Fix gallery links in base theme (Issue #2416)
- Respect DEPLOY_DRAFTS and DEPLOY_FUTURE in github_deploy (Issue #2406)
- Don’t remove <!DOCTYPE html> if typogrify filters are in use
- Avoid infinite loop if bootstrap3 can't be loaded (Issue #2402)
- Fixed image rotation to update image size correctly (Issue #2418)