One cool thing about this release: it's the first one to support downloadable plugins!
Here is a somewhat incomplete changelog:
- Added slug support to the magic link:// URLs
- New Esperanto translation.
- New -q flag for quiet running (Issue #762)
- Added author field in RSS items (Issue #767)
- Annotations using annotateit.org (Issue #623)
- New GALLERY_SORT_BY_DATE option, defaulting to True. If set to False, sorts by name (Issue #667)
- Fixed compatibility with Windows’ multiple partitions (Issues #776, #784)
- Added language in the RSS feeds (Issue #777)
- Don't fail for empty bundles.
- Fix USE_BUNDLES compatibility with Python 3 (Issue #760)
- Compatibility with doit 0.23.0 (Issues #756 #758)
- Install enough of the theme chain to ensure themes are usable (Issue #748)
- Support Gist URLs in the gist directive for compatibility with sphinx-gist-embed (Issue #754)
- windows, dev - fix point pth to clone and run nikola without install (Issue #751)
- windows - fix install from clone or from a Github download (Issue #747, Windows)
- Make Listings directive inherit Include making it simpler and more powerful (Issue #744)
- Install builtin themes (Issue #741)
- LOGGER was incorrectly imported in planetoid.py
- Order Monthly Archive properly, descending order (Issue #740)