I am happy to announce the release of Nikola version 5.3. It includes some minor features and a good amount of bugfixing. Upgrading to it should not cause you any trouble, as far as I know.
Here's the changelog:
- Bootstrap 2.3.0
- Optionally use content distribution networks for jquery and twitter-bootstrap (USE_CDN option)
- New Brazilian portuguese translation.
- New planetoid experimental extra_plugin
- Make really sure we import the right conf.py
- Make SLUG_TAG_PATH a config dep for most pages
- Removed meta title tag for better HTML validation
- Removed #999 background from footnote backlink.
- Made footnote references be superscripted.
- Centered figure's image and caption.
- Removed outset border from admonitions.
- Use default theme as last resource for messages/translations
- DATE_FORMAT option was being ignored
- Remove trailing "" on windows gallery links (Issue #298)
- Inconsistent breadcrumbs in gallery pages (Issue #303)
- Use source files as bundle dependencies instead of outputs (Issue #294)