On behalf of the Nikola team, I am pleased to announce the immediate availability of Nikola v7.4.1. It features some bugfixes and very minor features.
What is Nikola?
Nikola is a static site and blog generator, written in Python. It can use Mako and Jinja2 templates, and input in many popular markup formats, such as reStructuredText and Markdown — and can even turn IPython Notebooks into blog posts! It also supports image galleries, and is multilingual. Nikola is flexible, and page builds are extremely fast, courtesy of doit (which is rebuilding only what has been changed).
Find out more at the website: http://getnikola.com/
- Better handling of missing/unconfigured compilers (Issue #1704)
- New -r option for the link checker to check remote links (Issue #1684)
- Use static navbars in bootstrap3 and bootstrap themes
- Handle strange URLs, like ed2k:// (Issue #1695)
- Fix very old metadata format support (Issue #1689)